30 Sep 2005, Fri (Rainy)

Hey first and formost..HAPPY BIRTHDAY AlVIN!!! LoL. Ok. Tonite gonna send John and Liwen off to Europe! *Romantic* That's one of the coutries I wana go too..to see Paris, walk the streets of love..breathe the air of romance..sigh. Have fun both of you! Anyway I guess I'm turning anorexic. Met up with Kevin yesterday nite and he told me I've slimmed down. I should know coz now I could fit into shorts and jeans that were once too tight and now just right. LoL. Steady pom pi pi right. U've to give some de. My stomach's so used to not having too much food that whenever I eat a full meal I'm bound to vomit. Nah..I'm not like other women who thinks that eating too much is sinful and therefore vomit. Mine is my stomach can't take it le. I eat only once a day..steady? Steady..I'm happy with the results although I'm tempted by food I don't wish to waste food by eating and vomitting later on. Sianz. Now have a major headache..hope it goes away before tonite..John see you later on k!