25th Sep 2005, Sun

Everything looks bleak to me now. My world has crashed. This shall be my last input until I can actually find a light at the end of the tunnel. I cried, my heart broke, I've slapped and I fainted. It's all enough for me. All shall end. I'd enough. It's time I take a break..maybe go overseas and never come back. I thought I had the power to change him and we can prove people wrong. After all these while I only proved to myself that I am in the wrong. It hurts too much. He never looked back. Just one last time when I needed him he didn't want to be there. Maybe it wasn't meant to be. Maybe I'm destined to be alone forever. What a great day it was..scolding from his father and finding evidence on him betraying my trust yet again. What is life good for? My life I've been getting hurt..I'd enough...just too tired to carry on anything..just let me waste my life away. Anyone has lobang on drugs? I wana do drugs and waste my life..let me waste my life....