31 Aug 2005, Wed (Cool with light showers)

To all those people who were concerned about me (eg. Grace, John, Rui Hao, Darryl, Victor kor, Thomas Mah, Erin, Hong Ye *surprisingly* and a few others whom I can't remember) thank you. A very big thank you to you guys!
*BIG HUG + WET KISS*
I was done with my life at that point and to make matters worse, the love of my life whom I've ditched refused to beg me back anymore. But we resolved that matter within 2 days cause I was too miserable without him!! *Hate to admit..argh* My ego dropped alot that night I asked to take back my words. We were ok on Thurs..or should I say Friday cause it was around 2am then we talked things thru.
Anyway exams on Monday, first paper that is. Study till sian..no heart to study liaoz. To all those taking exams, GOOD LUCK!! Those NOT taking CKTCS, FUCK YOU. That means your paper starts on Thursday! Fuck you fuck you! Some guys have all the luck. Anyway I'm about to sleep soon..going to 3 days le..3 days no meet him. I do miss him but I've a feelin inside of me that's excited with what I'm about to face after I grad. If I pass my papers this semester WITHOUT sup papers, I would OFFICIALLY grad next FRIDAY!! Finally can say sayonara to TP! 5.5 years le..it's a part of me le. Time to sleep le! Reminder: To all those doing FYP report, please remember to bind it and hand in before 12th Sep. Hand in to who please tell me hor thank you! LoL. Miss you guys!!